The wiki has all important statistical and background information.
The following player characters are active in Antares with the creation and house rules:
- James Stross A human sorcerer with pyromantic tendancies, his unique heritage may hold an important key in the world’s salvation.
- Jorgen Bolderfist Priest of Torag. A dwarf who’s like most other dwarves.
In this section, you can find all information pretaining to the plotline, organizations and other fluff of the campaign.
The following locations are of particular interest in Antares:
- Antares This contains information on the world of Antares.
- Arcadia This contains information on the country of Arcadia and its enviorns.
- Cylan This contains information on the country of Cylan and its enviorns.
- Herso This contains information on the country of Herso and its enviorns.
- Quin This contains information on the country of Quin and its enviorns.
- Thelos This contains information on the country of Thelos and its enviorns.
- Zwindler This contains information on the country of Zwindler and its enviorns.
Invaders from another plane, the Nessi are an advanced affiliation of various races is the greatest threat the world of Antares has ever faced.
- Nessi Lexicon This contains information on the current types of known Nessi encountered by the characters.
Antares possesses a group of powerful creatures unofficially known as “The Guardians” who may hold the key to the world’s survival.
- Advari Advari is believed to be the second oldest entity on Antares.
- Attir This powerful wurm lies dormant under the Arcadian sands
- Fys The warlord Fys is known as the most devastating force on Antares.
- James Faulconer
- Elyss An ancient of a race calle the Leviathans.
- Keeper of Souls A.K.A Lady Death, The Living embodiment of death and the keeper of souls.
- The Quartermaster The Demigod of Merchants and Quartermasters alike.
These pages contain information on important groups that play a vital role in Antares.
- NEAT Essential information on NEAT.
Timeline – This is the short notes on Antares